We are glad you joined us for the webinar, MDAEYC Presents: Happiness…Even in A Pandemic, Part 2, featuring Holly Elissa Bruno.
There are 3 things we’d like you to do before you go:
- Please complete this survey from MSDE to provide them feedback about this virtual training event. MSDE wants to ensure the quality of online training events and have your feedback.
- Please complete MDAEYC’s survey about this webinar. We want to know how this webinar was for you, and what other events you’d like to see us offer.
- Would you like a certificate of attendance? If so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can verify your attendance and send it to you.
- Will a recording of the webinar be available? Can I get the handout? Yes! So long as our speaker gives us permission, we will post additional resources from the webinar, such as the video recording or any additional resources, within 10 business days after the event on our website.
- When will I get my certificate? For those attendees who attended the entire webinar, you can fill out the form, linked above, and receive your certificate via email.
- How do I become a MDAEYC member? If you’d like to become a member of MDAEYC (and NAEYC — you join both for one price!), visit our membership page. Membership starts at $30 per year.
Thank you for joining us, and we hope to see you again soon!
- Holly Elissa Bruno’s latest book is available for purchase: Happiness is running through the streets to find you: Translating trauma’s harsh legacy into healing.
- Links to the video recording and slides from MDAEYC’s Happiness Webinar Part 1 with Holly Elissa on May 12.