We are glad you joined us for the webinar, MDAEYC Presents: Happiness…Even in A Pandemic, Part 3, featuring Holly Elissa Bruno.
There are 3 things we’d like you to do before you go:
- Please complete this survey from MSDE to provide them feedback about this virtual training event. MSDE wants to ensure the quality of online training events and have your feedback.
- Please complete MDAEYC’s survey about this webinar. We want to know how this webinar was for you, and what other events you’d like to see us offer.
- Would you like a certificate of attendance? If so, please fill out this brief Certificate Form, and we will send you yours via email today!
- This link is only for you, please do not share it — we keep a record of each user of this form, and will confirm that they attended the webinar.
- We will deactivate this link soon — if you still need a certificate and the link is deactivated, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send it to you.
- Will a recording of the webinar be available? Can I get the handout? Yes! So long as our speaker gives us permission, we will post additional resources from the webinar, such as the video recording or any additional resources, within 10 business days after the event on our website.
- When will I get my certificate? For those attendees who attended the entire webinar, you can fill out the form, linked above, and receive your certificate via email.
- How do I become a MDAEYC member? If you’d like to become a member of MDAEYC (and NAEYC — you join both for one price!), visit our membership page. Membership starts at $30 per year.
Thank you for joining us, and we hope to see you again soon!
- Holly Elissa Bruno’s latest book is available for purchase: Happiness is running through the streets to find you: Translating trauma’s harsh legacy into healing.
- Links to the video recordings from Holly Elissa Bruno’s earlier MDAEYC Webinars: